Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lovely, lovely, lovely

I've been sitting in the garden of our lovely friends, reading the magazine given by another lovely friend and soaking up all the goodwill messages from so many lovely friends & family members. My lovely sister and sister-in-law came to hold my hand yesterday and my lovely brother-in-law is dashing off to collect Quent's table. Oakley is having a lovely time with his lovely friends, courtesy of our lovely friends, who have welcomed him with open arms.

While I can't wait to see Quentin, I am happy he is being looked after by the lovely Doctors and nurses of the wonderful NHS.

We are so fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful people. Every cloud...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone has been so supportive. Only what you deserve. Good to here you say its all lovely but are you sure your sister hasn't slipped something into your drink. Just a thought mind. xxx

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:12:00 pm  
Blogger Angie laval said...

We are all blessed to have such lovely friends as you and Quent. So glad it went well. Love to you both xxx

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:18:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typing with my new shiny wedding ring glaring out at me. You are one of our toasts and will also be used as an extra toast whenever we feel the need for a top up; so thank you very much. I shall blame tomorrow's hangover on you.
Hears to a good recovery and effective memories with the pill regime.
Lots of love,
Mrs Hailstone.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:15:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was not aware of any problem until I saw Quent's name on the prayer list at Church, he never said anything when I saw him last week. I finally found your blog and hope that things continue to go well. Thinking of you both.
Geoff

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home