Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happiness

The scan was CLEAR. We are delighted and I am extremely relieved. We went out for dinner and a glass of champagne last night in Manchester before driving back down and sleeping in, this morning.  Waiting for a scan is a difficult time - for me, anyway; Quent handles it better! But when it's clear, you feel like a bride. So much happiness, so much love; champagne and good wishes flowing.

My heart goes out to those without clear scans - and for Scottish YES voters struggling with shattered dreams - and for people in Syria and Gaza and Ukraine, their lives torn apart by war - and for the hostages of IS and their families; all tortured, either first or second hand. But today, I am full of happiness and I hope they'd forgive me for wallowing wholeheartedly in our joyful news.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Richie said...

Love it - great news :-)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 1:04:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so happy and pleased for you. For once, I shall say no more. Lots of love Jen & Tim H xxx

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:01:00 pm  
Blogger Jayne Lewis said...

Wallow away - you're definitely allowed :)
Jx

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 7:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home