Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Midweek massage

We haven't been at Christie's on a Wednesday lunchtime before - and we've been missing out. Wednesday is massage day - for patients AND CARERS! Quent had a great foot massage - very different to the way I slap on the acqeuous cream. And I had a wonderful back, neck, arms and hand massage. ("Would it be easier with her top off?", Quent asked, hopefully!) All delivered by a charming French lady with a passion for sailing. Fantastic!

Quent has been doing so well. He's about to have dose six and it's all going pretty well to plan. A plan that includes puffiness, thrush, SATS dropping, low blood pressure and extreme sleepiness, but an increasingly familiar one. We've had no visits from Critical Care yet, although there was a rumour they were keen to see Quentin at one point.

If they are looking for him - he's the one with the smile on his face, shut in his room with his wife and a French masseuse.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Glad to hear Quent still has a smile on his face - we're all thinking about you this week. Lots of love to you all.

Jules, Jason & girls
xxxx

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:58:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lengths you'll go to for a free massage!
Glad it's going to plan. Not long until you're back home again now.
Jen xxx

Thursday, October 25, 2007 10:02:00 am  
Blogger Paula said...

Hi,
I always feel speechless when I do a bit of bloggy reading, and I have nothing to say... why I am blogging then? er er well, just to say it seems rather good news, the massage I mean... does it work with an english wife in France....? I don't think so, I am affraid that I am (like you Helen) a "slap on the aqueous cream girl" too... sorry about that boys.
Thinking of you all..
Paula & co

Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:58:00 pm  
Blogger Paula said...

Hi,
I always feel speechless when I do a bit of bloggy reading, and I have nothing to say... why I am blogging then? er er well, just to say it seems rather good news, the massage I mean... does it work with an english wife in France....? I don't think so, I am affraid that I am (like you Helen) a "slap on the aqueous cream girl" too... sorry about that boys.
Thinking of you all..
Paula & co

Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home