Monday, March 02, 2009

Month end

February was a good month. Highlights included:

  1. Selling my car on ebay.
  2. Accepting an offer on our Chiswick house (albeit right at the bottom of the market!)
  3. Putting in the planning application for our new garage.
  4. Putting my work website live (www.webbstrategy.co.uk - still a few glitches but it's 95% there now) and...
  5. Quent coming home from hospital - as far as we know, cancer free.
Add in half term, days off school for sledging, family visitors etc. and I think we can say it was 28 days well spent!

We're looking forward to March - hopefully exchanging on the Chiswick house, putting in plans for the Priory alterations, HW doing some paid work (for a change!) - and going to see Slumdog Millionnaire. Bring it on.

Quent is doing well. He remains in pain and still sleeps a lot, but he saw the doctor today who said it's early days and the scar is healing nicely. The plan is to keep away from hospitals all month. I feel I'm tempting fate even typing that, but it's a great goal and you never know...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

Glad to hear things are looking a bit brighter. Where are you in Rickmansworth are you up for visits - or perhaps you could come to us we're not far away and it would be really nice to see you.

Jason had a motorbike accident a couple of weeks ago so is at home with a broken leg and collar bone at the moment. He is going in for surgery sometime this week to fix his collar bone - all good fun!

Lots of love

Jules, Jason, Isabella & Claudia x

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:51:00 am  
Blogger lewis clan said...

You were always pretty good at hitting targets, so my money's on no hospitals in March! Great positive news. Fingers crossed on the Chiswick house. Take care. Jayne

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:01:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello all,
thats such great news, hopefully everything will go well this month. I am very excitited because its my birthday in one week!! But this month is very busy, as I have lots of tests, Young Enterprise competitions etc, but it will soon be the easter hollidays which is very exciting. give my love to everyone,
alicexx

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 7:12:00 pm  
Blogger s.s.s said...

Hello Webb-folk,

Hope all is as well as can be. Sorry I couldn't come up for lunch with my good lady wife. Next time I promise. (Not that I'll do anything but sit there like a lemon and eat all your bread.)

Glad to hear Oakley's enjoying life with a garden.

Quent, hope you're feeling okay today. Good luck mate.

Helen, do you want me to do something about the squatters in the Ashbourne Grove res?

Lots of love,

Sean

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home