Thursday, April 02, 2009

We've exchanged

We are a shining example of people delighted to have sold right at the bottom of the market! We exchanged contracts this afternoon, and will complete towards the end of the month.

Oakley and I celebrated by going out for a sunny bike ride around the lakes. No stabilisers! (And none for Oakley either.) Now Quentin and I are going to celebrate by a trip to see "I've loved you so long" at the nearby arthouse cinema.

Oh and the planning department says our garage application has been approved.

Let's hope all our April news is as good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jenny H said...

It's a great film isn't it. April is proving to be a good month so far. I just read about your prize winning daffodil. I reckon there must be happy dust in the Rickmansworth air. I'm pleased. Jen H x

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home